yobit eobot wp fastest cache wp super cache
TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pablo Escobar's RSR up for grabs..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Pablo Escobar's RSR up for grabs..

    https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/...a-3-0-rsr-iroc

    No affiliation..
    '95 993 - daily run-about
    '70 911T - bringing her back to former glory

    #2
    Same site I fell in love with this bid on it for a while but price got to be silly with buyers premium and Dan Andrews tax

    https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/...718-spyder-4-0
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294
    R Gruppe Member #366

    Assorted 911's
    1 BMW

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Terminator View Post
      Same site I fell in love with this bid on it for a while but price got to be silly with buyers premium and Dan Andrews tax

      https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/...718-spyder-4-0
      that outcome must be around or over retail cost wouldn't it?

      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by reedminor View Post

        that outcome must be around or over retail cost wouldn't it?
        On the site he says cost him $290k so if someone in NSW bought it they saved 15k and an 8 mth wait.

        Based on the Porsche calculator that I have been mucking around with that seems on the money for his specs in fact he got a bit of a discount to get to $290k

        Paint to sample in Arrow Blue is an eye watering extra $19,000k these days
        Last edited by Terminator; 11-10-21, 08:29 PM.
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294
        R Gruppe Member #366

        Assorted 911's
        1 BMW

        Comment


          #5
          Guess some people see added value in having a car with an infamous previous owner. Time will tell, it may even go into some sort of collection where you pay to view it!!
          Neville Bewsell
          1972 911T Coupe ex UK 1977
          1979 930 3.3 Turbo Aussie
          1972 Alfa 2000GTV Aussie
          1952 Austin J40 - Pedal Car

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by klasikcis View Post
            Guess some people see added value in having a car with an infamous previous owner. Time will tell, it may even go into some sort of collection where you pay to view it!!
            The original car being discussed (Pablo's) sold, but I didn't see the final price. Was around USD850K when I last looked.
            '95 993 - daily run-about
            '70 911T - bringing her back to former glory

            Comment


              #7
              Yes, couldn't find it. I noticed they dropped the reserve from $3M to $2.75M a few days before the auction through so must have not been a lot of interest.
              1973 911T Coupe
              1976 911S Coupe - 2.8RSR to be

              "Just don't lift mid-turn."

              Comment

              Working...
              X