Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patrick911
    replied
    Yes, couldn't find it. I noticed they dropped the reserve from $3M to $2.75M a few days before the auction through so must have not been a lot of interest.

Leave a comment:

• pocketscience
    replied
    Originally posted by klasikcis View Post
    Guess some people see added value in having a car with an infamous previous owner. Time will tell, it may even go into some sort of collection where you pay to view it!!
    The original car being discussed (Pablo's) sold, but I didn't see the final price. Was around USD850K when I last looked.

Leave a comment:

• klasikcis
    replied
    Guess some people see added value in having a car with an infamous previous owner. Time will tell, it may even go into some sort of collection where you pay to view it!!

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Originally posted by reedminor View Post

that outcome must be around or over retail cost wouldn't it?
    On the site he says cost him $290k so if someone in NSW bought it they saved 15k and an 8 mth wait.

Based on the Porsche calculator that I have been mucking around with that seems on the money for his specs in fact he got a bit of a discount to get to $290k

Paint to sample in Arrow Blue is an eye watering extra $19,000k these days
    Last edited by Terminator; 11-10-21, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• reedminor
    replied
    Originally posted by Terminator View Post
    Same site I fell in love with this bid on it for a while but price got to be silly with buyers premium and Dan Andrews tax

that outcome must be around or over retail cost wouldn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Same site I fell in love with this bid on it for a while but price got to be silly with buyers premium and Dan Andrews tax

Leave a comment:

• pocketscience
    started a topic Pablo Escobar's RSR up for grabs..

Pablo Escobar's RSR up for grabs..

No affiliation..
Working...
X