X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

69 fs

i like the look of this

Aus del 68 911S

I do think a 2.7 in a longhood is a great combination, and am willing to overlook the sacrilege. RS aside obviously...

Comment

It's a tricky one. The kardex is an S with interesting options. But you're not capturing that "period correct" audience or value by then having the 2.7 in it. Tough when you can't find the original engine, needle in a haystack stuff.

Comment

I think I know the owner of this one....

I would suggest there are plenty of these cars around - without original engines .... we are just so used to hearing baout matching number cars...

JR
        Justin Reed
        aka Reedminor
        1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
        1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
        1961 356B #114700
        Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Originally posted by generalsmirnov View Post
          It's a tricky one. The kardex is an S with interesting options. But you're not capturing that "period correct" audience or value by then having the 2.7 in it. Tough when you can't find the original engine, needle in a haystack stuff.
          Yeh. I gave up looking for my original 72e engine, It's got a good 2.4 mfi e engine now anyway.
          typed the eng# into esr search engine.
          This came up:

This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

couldn't be bothered seeing what was in the thread about the engine number as I am not buying the car.

maybe just the Kardex.

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Yeah it was just a guy transcribing the kardex for him:
            I have managed to decipher the option codes on my Kardex, except for 9362. Any ideas? Rob

Looks like he failed to find either a 69 engine or transmission:
            I am looking for a 901/13 transmission case, preferably with the side cover, in usable condition. ( No: 7193017 would be good :) ) A complete gearbox may be an option, but I suspect that shipping to Australia might blow the cost out. Rob

I am looking for a 1969 911S long block core or alternatively just a usable case. Rob

Comment

Good work.
              For future ref.
              Kardex.jpg
              Aus del 68 911S

Comment

It's sad because it's a very interesting kardex, and unusual (although not very attractive) champagne yellow colour.

Comment

Working...
                X