Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x6 Fuchs for sale on ebay (Europe)

This listing might be of interest

Am tempted but with postage and GST..................

Chris

What dates are they can't see any mentioned or make them out in the pics
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

There is also a nice set of various '71s on ESR that appears to still be available..

SOLD, THANKS EARLY911SREGISTRY! I'm selling a complete set of four (4) early Porsche 911 fuchs 15x6 wheels restored to factory anodized specs. These wheels are absolutely nice. Never mounted or used since restored. All four wheels are straight, no bends, no cracks, no rashes. The part number on each wheel is 911.361.020.00 and date stamp 6/71, 6/71, 11/71, 12/71. 393194 393195393196 393197393198
      Bill A.

72E Sporto (still is)

Comment

i get the need for original wheels and at about $1K/ wheel landed that seems pretty reasonable but these look incredible value by comparison ?
        Craig
        12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
        1972 2.4E Targa project
        1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Craig,
          They won't land that cheap.
          You will be pinged GST on the total landed value including the freight and insurance costs,as anything over a $k does by air and $400.00 by sea.

I doubt he can ship them that cheap, unless by sea.
          And don't even think of shipping them in pairs as someone close did, ex US 12 years ago.

Customs held the first box of 2 ,notified him they thought they might be another package held it up for a month at Aust. Post and sure enough.
          Estimated cost of $1100.00 turned into $1450.00 back then.

True story, I know him well

Bruce

Comment

Everyone's experience is different. FWIW I've bought four sets of wheels from the US. Three sets were shipped individually, one in pairs. Never had a problem, and never paid anything more than the postage costs. I wouldn't hesitate to do it the same way in the future.

I agree though, I doubt the seller could ship them that cheap. Probably closer to 300-400 than 200 in my experience.

Cam

Comment

Working...
            X