REPCO - KONI Garage Hoist for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REPCO - KONI Garage Hoist for sale

Hi members, I am selling my Repco-Koni 3500 kgs hoist as I am moving my warehouse and dont have enough space to re-install it, plus I am not doing as much heavy duty spannering any more.

Its a 4 arm hoist which I used many times on my early 911s and it easily handles their weight. You do sometimes have to lift the car a little to swing the arms under to the jack points or you can use some timbers as I have to use when getting the Ferrari onto the hoist.

This is an older style hoist but still works fine. It currently has a 3-phase electric motor but I am sure you could substitute a single phase motor if using it on a domestic power circuit.

I am asking $1000 and its located in Thomastown (Northern Melbourne suburb). I can arrange a fork lift to load it onto a truck/trailer. You probably need a tandem trailer to fit it on. I want to move this sometime in the next 4-6 weeks so let me know if you are interested so we can make arrangements to move it.

Its an easy way to add extra car storage to your shed/garage having one in the air and one car under. Send me a PM with your mobile no if interested or post here.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    Last edited by e72phil; 30-04-18, 05:49 PM.
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

What a great deal!

Comment

Thanks Merv, hopefully it can go to a good home as its super useful for doing major jobs. Forgot to mention it (almost) allows you to stand at full height under the car, unless you are 2.00 metres plus.
      sigpicPhil Lack
      TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
      Early 911-S Registry # 690
      R-Gruppe # 367
      '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
      '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
      2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
      1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
      X