Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aus del 1977 oak green carrera 3.o

IMG_7318.JPG Hello,

Looking at offering this up fs the short term in an as is state.

Hamiltons del.
    Org books
    Oak green/cork int.
    Built 1 Jan 77
    162200 kms
    5spd man
    15 x 7/8s
    sunroof
    sport seats leatherette/pinstripe insert
    F&R Spoilers
    center console
    A/c

As I look at it there is three options for me to sell this.
    Option's
    1: as is.
    2: have engine/g box removed,fix minor oil leaks, fit new sound pad and through a clutch in while out,tune. (price goes up)
    3: opt 2, r&r front screen and seal (front will be done now and inc in opt 1 anyway as have glass claim in system) repair two minor rust bubbles (one at front plenuim edge and under rear screen rubber edge) that have been there since buying nearly 10 years ago (that havent worsened).
    (price goes up).

So really just testing the water to see if any interest at this price point with purchaser able to buy and drive as is or perform the work as they see fit.

Price as is $129,000.
    pm for more detail if interested will add more info over next few days.

Rgds,
    Sean.
    Aus del 68 911S

IMG_7641.jpg Here is some more detail.
    The four polariod pictures were sent by post to me by the original owner back at the end of 2010 after talking with him on the phone, I sent him back one of the car by email of it at the time. He couldn't believe that it was almost identical (only difference,somebody has fitted a lhs door mirror)to when he first ordered it ($37k in 77) traded it in in 82 on a new 3.3 turbo.
    Last edited by mrar; 21-09-19, 08:38 PM.
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Nice car Sean, GLWS
      Craig Sedgman
      914/6 GT Clone Project
      996 C2.1

Comment

Cheers GLWS Sean. Looks like a keeper to me!

Comment

Hmm running out of space in the big shed...........
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Yes.
            I have been asked if matching numbers car, It is down to it's original wheels.
            This car is or has not been messed with, not restored,or had respray (may have had paint to front panels (never removed) of the car with first owner after a mishap while leaving a party) but very hard to tell. 5 owner car from what I can tell that between myself and the last owner there's 25 years ownership, always stored inside and not driven in the rain.
            42 year old time traveller with patina.
            Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Some interior shots.
              dash is near on perfect. (excuse dust on paint needs a wash). 20190922_110619.jpg20190922_110537.jpg
              Last edited by mrar; 22-09-19, 01:37 PM.
              Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I liked this pic from a few years back with the mini lights. DSC01021.JPG
                Aus del 68 911S

Comment

20190922_110518_001.jpg20190922_110717.jpg20190922_111109.jpg20190922_111502.jpg W as a request for more pictures.
                  Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I like this shot from back in the day (stole it out of a book I have) of the car with original owner at the wheel (single wing mirror).
                    Race history.... IMG_7643.JPG
                    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Hi Shaun some great history and back story. Seems like a high standard low km 3.0 litre Carrera. The Guards Red 79 Hamiltons' SC 3.0 we have has the exact same rubber rear spoiler which I have not been able to discover much info on. Any info appreciated as I have just removed mine and replaced it with a standard factory rear grille. Still need to get the bolt holes filled and the boot repainted, the spoiler is in storage. Nev

Comment

Originally posted by mrar View Post
                        I like this shot from back in the day (stole it out of a book I have) of the car with original owner at the wheel (single wing mirror).
                        Race history.... IMG_7643.JPG
                        I was at that meeting in Sydney in 1981!
                        Justin Reed
                        aka Reedminor
                        1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
                        1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
                        1961 356B #114700
                        Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Originally posted by klasikcis View Post
                          Hi Shaun some great history and back story. Seems like a high standard low km 3.0 litre Carrera. The Guards Red 79 Hamiltons' SC 3.0 we have has the exact same rubber rear spoiler which I have not been able to discover much info on. Any info appreciated as I have just removed mine and replaced it with a standard factory rear grille. Still need to get the bolt holes filled and the boot repainted, the spoiler is in storage. Nev
                          Nev,
                          I'll give you a call.
                          Sean.
                          Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I know the original owner well if it is the same guy!
                            Alex Webster
                            A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Great talking Sean, now I have located the Porsche part number on the underside of my spoiler I am happy that it would have been retrofitted by Hamiltons with the chin after the original delivery as it isn't listed on the CoA. This fits in with the discussion I had with the original owner. Once again GLWS.

Comment

Working...
                              X