1967 Kombi For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1967 Kombi For Sale

A friend is selling her stunning 67 Kombi Ute, so on her behalf I've offered to put it up here in the event that a TYP901 member may be interested (definitely wouldn't interest Clyde ).
    The vehicle is located in Surrey Hills (Vic) and the owner, Julie, is initially looking at offers around $65,000.
    As shown on the attached photos, the Kombi has been subject to significant restoration to body, interior and motor. Although not faithfully original as many of our members insist upon, it certainly looks stunning and drives beautifully. The car has been maintained by Boris at Volkscare in Bayswater (who services our 73 Kombi, 63 Beetle and Touareg).
    This is the first time it is advertised, so I request inquiries be directed to me at gouldwil@iinet.net.au or 0429 401 124 and if interested I can introduce you to the owner for an inspection and test drive if required.
    The attached brochure (pdf file) contains additional information.

Peter Williams
    Secretary, Australian TYP901 Register

1967 VW Kombi Ute For Sale.pdf

Kombi-8116.jpgKombi-8106.jpgKombi-8339.jpgKombi-8127.jpgKombi-8175.jpgKombi-8131.jpg
    Attached Files
    Peter Williams #049
    Secretary TYP901
    1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Stunning!
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Thought this could be another Kombi addition for you Peter, you could put some vintage motorbikes in the back?
      Craig Sedgman
      914/6 GT Clone Project
      996 C2.1

Comment

Working...
      X