74/75 AU flag mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

74/75 AU flag mirror

So while getting a bare metal respray I discovered my 74 911 had mirror holes right up next to the glass. Turns out it had one of these as mrar had posted elsewhere
    IMG_1183.jpg Full chrome, not black or edged. Any chance anyone has one please??

damianroyce have you still got one?

Tom Laube
    Instagram - #first_corner_fever

Porsche - '73 LHD 911T, '72 RHD 911T, '79 All Rounder SC
    VW - '60 Type1 Factory Sunroof, '64 Kombi

Comment

Here you go, a pair.
      but you have to buy the accessories. That come with.

Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in East Albury 2640, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Hey guys, I'm after some help that specifically relates to Australian and ROW markets so guess this is the best place to ask the question.... I'm looking for a right side door mirror for my 1974 3.0RS project and would appreciate if anyone can help or point me in the right direction? ....many here will probably know this however I've just learnt that 74-77 cars for Australia, Japan and Hong Kong had a mirror that differed to all other markets.....a rounded edge flag type right
        Craig
        12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
        1972 2.4E Targa project
        1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

They are an awful position for the mirror. My 74 Carrera had mirrors fitted in the normal position (looking though the quarter glass), and my old 74S that had them in that rearward position. You had to physically turn your head right and down to check the mirror, which really forced your line of sight well away from the front of the car. Personally, I'd put safety first and mount them in the normal spot - provided you haven't already drilled your holes :|

Comment

Yeah I think that's good advice thanks Scotty.

Comment

Working...
            X