yobit eobot wp fastest cache wp super cache
TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanted g series grille for ducktail

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    wanted g series grille for ducktail

    I’m not sure if a standard one will fit or a trimmed down will be required …. But regardless I’m looking for one.

    I’ve seen several pictures that suggest a smaller grille is required … But I will stand to be corrected.

    What do people have sitting on the shelf in the garage?

    ​​​​​​​Justin
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

    #2
    Originally posted by reedminor View Post
    I’m not sure if a standard one will fit or a trimmed down will be required …. But regardless I’m looking for one.

    I’ve seen several pictures that suggest a smaller grille is required … But I will stand to be corrected.

    What do people have sitting on the shelf in the garage?

    ​​​​​​​Justin
    Hi Justin,
    I sent this img to you last month (did you receive it?)
    This is a standard g series plastic grille no mods neeeded on this tail.
    hassle free fitment could depend on quality of the ducktail.
    20210603_135133.jpg
    Aus del 8/86 Mighty boy ute.
    Aus del Sa360 (Gone but not forgotten)

    Comment


      #3
      Sean will call

      will get my tail out of the roof and make some measurements.

      yes I do recall the picture…

      thanks

      justin
      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

      Comment


        #4
        I have a standard black plastic grille for sale if you're interested.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mrar View Post

          Hi Justin,
          I sent this img to you last month (did you receive it?)
          This is a standard g series plastic grille no mods neeeded on this tail.
          hassle free fitment could depend on quality of the ducktail.
          20210603_135133.jpg
          Sent you a PM Sean....

          JR
          Justin Reed
          aka Reedminor
          1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
          1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
          1961 356B #114700
          Instagram: reedminor

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by generalsmirnov View Post
            I have a standard black plastic grille for sale if you're interested.
            Yes would be interested in this - where are you located General Smirnov?

            Thanks

            Justin
            Justin Reed
            aka Reedminor
            1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
            1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
            1961 356B #114700
            Instagram: reedminor

            Comment


              #7
              Replied.
              The way the pm's work here not sure you'll receive it.
              Aus del 8/86 Mighty boy ute.
              Aus del Sa360 (Gone but not forgotten)

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by reedminor View Post

                Yes would be interested in this - where are you located General Smirnov?

                Thanks

                Justin
                Sydney. As mrar said, I PM'd this but nothing...

                Comment


                  #9
                  No nothing received

                  Maybe send some pics to my email.

                  jgr_911@yahoo.com.au

                  Thanks

                  Justin
                  Justin Reed
                  aka Reedminor
                  1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
                  1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
                  1961 356B #114700
                  Instagram: reedminor

                  Comment


                    #10
                    No longer required…. My grille morphed into a 3 litre Turbo tail…
                    Justin Reed
                    aka Reedminor
                    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
                    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
                    1961 356B #114700
                    Instagram: reedminor

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X