Porsche 930

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche 930

Looks like a well priced and stunning car with good history, if you can get over its colour, Rosewood Metallic, AKA Brown!

chris

i think this is as good a buy, glass out repaint by Exclusive Bodywerks and an engine rebuild by BWA, better colour too !

Craig
    12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
    1972 2.4E Targa project
    1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

$$s

I love 930s but just can't get my head around the $$s......

The 930 asking prices are now wholesale GT3 money, or better still Metzger engined 996 Turbo money- one 996T sold here recently with a low $60k's ask......it was posted here, lasted a few days.

I have the inside line on a light blue RHD restored at low $40k's........sing out if anyone wants a shot at it.

hmmmm.

Comment

Last edited by Michel; 08-05-14, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st View Post

The 930 asking prices are now wholesale GT3 money, or .
          magnus!

Comment

The 930 asking prices are now wholesale GT3 money, or better still Metzger engined 996 Turbo money- one 996T sold here recently with a low $60k's ask......it was posted here, lasted a few days.

I have the inside line on a light blue RHD restored at low $40k's........sing out if anyone wants a shot at it.

hmmmm.
            Know what year it is?
            Damian Royce
            TYP 901 Foundation Member #12

Instagram: @classiccaraddict

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
              magnus!
              They are special cars in their own right and underrated,early 3lt cars are my favourite models.
              Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Originally posted by damianroyce View Post
                Know what year it is?
                It's an '81 build '82 first registration.

Comment

It's an '81 build '82 first registration.
                  Cheers...
                  Damian Royce
                  TYP 901 Foundation Member #12

Instagram: @classiccaraddict

Comment

Originally posted by 9er View Post
                    http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/de...?Cr=11&sdmvc=1

Looks like a well priced and stunning car with good history, if you can get over its colour, Rosewood Metallic, AKA Brown!
                    Now that takes me back to my childhood. I remember yearning over the Matchbox Car version in the same colour.

It's actually one of the period colours that I could live with.

If I had money to burn I would buy it as a big boys Matchbox Car dream fulfilled
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ha,
                      Andrew I had that same matchbox model car on my desk at work,I gave it to one of our employees kids for his 6th birthday last year as he eyed it off every time he came into my office before school in the morning.It was given to me by another employee who used to have it on his bench in front of his mirror at his hair salon. He said I could have it because he had given up on ever owning one.Not much after he gave it to me I bought one.
                      Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Originally posted by AJH View Post
                        It's actually one of the period colours that I could live with.
                        Interestingly Porsche marketing from a year or so ago features a brown 991.

The wheel turns for these great colours, and it's now come full circle again. I'd nab this car in a heartbeat if I had a lazy $100k lying around (factoring in $10k for 'on roads'!)

Comment

Working...
                        X