Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTS CLASSICS OFFERS TYP901 MEMBERS 10% DISCOUNT

Hi members,

For my monthly commercial posting to this Forum, I would like to offer all financial TYP901 members, a 10% discount on items they purchase from GTS Classics via our website. Members should note their membership No when ordering.

This gesture is in response to Andrew Purcell's question and I am happy to make our products available at a keener price to enable members to perhaps allow themselves a little indulgence before Christmas.

We had an overwhelming response at the 356 Parade and I am glad we are able to offer some products that many have admired via the web, but now can obtain from a local vendor.

Please note, orders need to be entered using the shopping Cart at our website: www.gtsclassics.com.au
    and a confirmation will be sent regarding payment and delivery arrangements.

GTS Classics was founded to provide period and performance items for classic Porsches and other marques. I would be pleased to hear from anyone with a special request for items not necessarily listed at our site.

Please also bear with us as we load more and more products onto the Web and feel free to email me with any questions on anything you cant find.

We look forward to supporting this Forum and hope that we can assist members with enhancements and restoration to their cars.
    Attached Files
    Phil Lack
    GTS Classics - proud TYP901 Forum SPONSORS
    PH: 03 9460 4000 FAX: 03 9460 4011
    Exclusive Distributors :
    'BF Torino' Seats, 'Rennshifter' sports shift, Spektr lightweight polycarb glass replacement, Autos International interiors.
    WEB: www.gtsclassics.com.au
Working...
X