Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STAINLESS SHORTY HEADERS WITH MILLE MIGLIA MUFFLER

Guys,

I am selling these as a personal favour for the widow of a dear friend...he passed away a few years ago and she doesn't need the despair of parting with the last of his spares. Before you all ask, the car was sold quite a while ago and I am now starting to sell the remaining spares for the gentle lady as she is now ready to do so.

This is not from our workshop stock. It is a personal sale as I am helping out a friend who can't do this herself.

Set of shorty headers in stainless steel with stainless Mille Miglia muffler. Direct fit to any 911, but once fitted heater is not operable (no exchangers) as extractors do not allow for heater operation.

Muffler is near new as are extractors. This set up worked very well on a 2.4 S spec engine running on Webers. "Distinctive" exhaust note, louder than standard but not so that it can't be used on the road.

New price on a Mille Miglia muffler alone is $1300. I am asking $1500 for the lot on behalf of the lady, which is a steal.

Enquiries and questions welcome: please call either Mike or Lisa during BH on 9532 0246
    Attached Files
Working...
X