Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

69E for sale

I just recieved an email from a guy I know who wants to sell this car:-

I've attached some photos of the purple marauder. I'd take $42K for it but certainly nothing less than that.

The car is a UK delivered 1969 911E. It is original RHD with matching numbers for the engine, trans and chassis (I have the Kardex). The leather Recaro sports seats are also original to this car (Kardex). The original colour for this car is Bahama yellow. The original MFI is still there and working as it should

The car is very original and in very good condition. However, It has all the dreaded oil leak (number 8 'O' ring ) and it would not pass a roadworthy for this reason. The motor was rebuilt 30'000 miles ago so I'm sure a gasket set would cure the problem. The car is to be sold as is.

If you know anyone that may be interested they can call me at home on (07) 49739090.

Cheers,

Ken.
    Attached Files

Good buy for anyone mechanically handy...

FWIW the leak at the pulley may be just a seal if you're lucky. If it is the actual #8 bearing it is a split the case job which requires a comprehensive strip down.

Really wish I had some spare coin
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Very good value really

Comment

Looks rather tasty doesn't it? Although I wonder how long its been in Oz? Having brought one UK car into Oz the salty road factor seems to hang around for a while.......

John, you're not the Lone Ranger there......!!!
        Cam Arnott
        Looking for engine #6208151
        1970 911E (Sold)
        '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
        2 x Split Screen Kombis
        TYP 901 Register # 78
        Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

Working...
        X