FS 1970 2.2S - Divorce clear out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 1970 2.2S - Divorce clear out

As some of you may be aware I have been going through a protracted divorce. This brought my restoration of the 70S to a standstill a few years ago. Resto's like this are better done in the good times, and this is not a place I am likely to be in for a long time. Its time to bite the bullet and move this on to someone else.

For those who have not seen the restoration, there is a 30 page blog on EarlyS. See the link below.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ge-1970S-resto

Pretty much all parts are included to finish off the project. I have accumulated multiples of many things, and have new items like shocks, rear brakes, all suspension bushes from elephant. The suspension has been powder coated. There are two wiring looms and all lights and housings.

The engine is a correct 2.2S MFI. Engine number 6302290, and is complete with all mfi, air cleaner, down to exhaust. The gearbox is not matching numbers but correct 911/01 7110412.

There are 5 X 1969 dated deep6 fuchs.

Interior wise, I have excellent doocards, multiple door bins, and a set of Replica S seats in Houndstooth.

I am looking for $50K for the shell and all hanging panels.

I am looking for another $50K for engine gearbox and all parts to go with it. I know if I split everything and sell it off separately the parts are worth more than $50K.

I have to sell the shell in a seperate transaction as it is owned in the superfund, but the parts are not.

Hopefully someone here might be interested in this project.

Sad after all that hard work
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Sold
      Last edited by timp; 30-09-17, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear it mate.

glad you got a sale so quickly

Comment

Good to hear mate, great result
          Cam Arnott
          Looking for engine #6208151
          1970 911E (Sold)
          '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
          2 x Split Screen Kombis
          TYP 901 Register # 78
          Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

Nice one!!

Comment

Good result Tim. Sure it's a relief .

Comment

This car has gone to a great Porsche collector/restorer/racer. It will be finished to the highest standards, and so I am excited to see it move on.

Comment

Working...
                X