934 Replica. Road Registered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

934 Replica. Road Registered

A friend of mine is selling his 934 replica. The car has a good history in the Noosa Hill Climb. He is negotiable. 934 replica Jan 2018.jpg

1977 Porsche 934 replica for sale

CAMS log book, roll caged and road registered competition car. Engine upgrades & rebuild 2011-13 including new 98mm pistons/barrels (3.4L), Carrillo rods, EFI with Vi-Pec V88 ECU, twin plug heads & 12 coils, 964 plastic inlet manifold, Tial F46 waste gate, Garrett GT35/82 turbo, setup for E85 fuel, conservative mapping of ECU and small pipe extractors giving 375 rear wheel horsepower at 5,200 RPM at 1 bar boost.

5 speed G50 close ratio gearbox (rebuilt 2017). RSR coilover suspension, Velo seats 2012, Momo Prototipo steering wheel 2012. BBS wheels 18x10 fronts and 18x11 rears. Since above engine work the car has done very few hours of operation including two PCQ hillclimbs at Mt Cotton Aug 2013 and Sep 2017 and eight hill climbs at Noosa. Circa $45K spent over past six years. The car is lively with about 500 fly wheel horsepower and dry weight of 1100KG. Asking price $80,000

Bruce Simpson

Love it.

Comment

'lively' understatement of the day ...
      Craig
      12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
      1972 2.4E Targa project
      1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Thanks to all those who have sent PMs. Contact number for Bruce is 0435 993 934

Merv

Comment

I’m also thinking of adding a Garet to my 3.2. Has anyone on the forum attempted this heresy? Keen to pick your brains. Pls DM.

Comment

Roland There is one currently for sale on Pelican parts , not that you necessarily want to buy that kit, but some of the comments from the thread suggest some smart cookies out there worth contacting.

I'd be contacting "Tippy" from austin TX - He seems to have a handle on it

Comment

Check to ensure your gearbox, clutch and brakes can handle the change. I know of a few blown clutches.

Comment

A bit more info on this car. It is the ex Greg Lovett 934 replica which he had built in Melbourne in early 90’s and he ran the car in Porsche Cup. The CAMS log book has a couple of other names/racers known in southern states (It was acquired by Bruce from Duncan Mackellar). The car was subsequently reg’d for road use and upgraded by Bruce with strengthened gearbox, clutch, LSD, turbo, etc.

Comment

Just out of curiosity Merv, is it originally a RHD car?

Comment

Not sure. Send him and sms to ask. He sold his earlier car to Paul Ford when he got this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X