Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD - New Project

Do you tick any of the below boxes?
    • Unfinished project taking up precious shed space?
    • Wife/partner expressing their displeasure with you having an unfinished project after 7 years?
    • Haven't lifted the dust cover for more than a year?
    • Waiting for your 23 year old son to find the time to 'help' you with that father/son resto project (let's face it, it ain't gonna happen)
    • Wife/partner would prefer money paid off the mortgage rather than sitting in some German crapbox in the shed.
    I'm looking for my next project, and I'm willing to take your pain away by buying it off you. Happy to look at all cars, no matter how good, bad or ugly. Also keen on G-series cars.

thanks,
    Scotty
    Last edited by SM911; 29-04-19, 05:53 AM.

Originally posted by SM911 View Post
    Do you tick any of the below boxes?
    • Unfinished project taking up precious shed space? They're all unfinished,unless you sell. I have space for more.
    • Wife/partner expressing their displeasure with you having an unfinished project after 7 years? She knows better than to comment.
    • Haven't lifted the dust cover for more than a year? I don't cover them up.
    • Waiting for your 23 year old son to find the time to 'help' you with that father/son resto project (let's face it, it ain't gonna happen) He's younger than that, we wouldn't go there.
    • Wife/partner would prefer money paid off the mortgage rather than sitting in some German crapbox in the shed. German crapbox,are you serious?
    I'm looking for my next project, and I'm willing to take your pain away by buying it off you. Happy to look at all cars, no matter how good, bad or ugly. Also keen on G-series cars.

thanks,
    Scotty
    No boxes ticked in this list.
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

You must be a single man then Sean

Comment

Hey Scotty, i have a spot in the garage i would rather fill with something german. how does a 73' Suffix B Range Rover sound?
        (can't decide if i should use the happy, scared or sad emoticon?)
        Mickc

65’ 912/6
        70’ 911T coupe
        00’ MK1 GT3 CS​

Comment

Haha, perhaps all three emoticons Mick? I had a brief dalliance with RR a couple of years back. I just didn’t really get a kick out it. Cool cars though...

Comment

Which one of my 7 year projects do you want and does this mean you sold the S?
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President
            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Ha! I'll look at any old projects (surely your cars aren't classified as projects!).

And, no I haven't sold my S

Comment

Scott, always a project laying around. Give me a call. Might have something for you
                Alex Webster
                A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by mickc View Post
                  Hey Scotty, i have a spot in the garage i would rather fill with something german. how does a 73' Suffix B Range Rover sound?
                  (can't decide if i should use the happy, scared or sad emoticon?)
                  Still thinking of selling te RR ??

Comment

Originally posted by Brontebeachsand View Post

Still thinking of selling te RR ??
                    well, i kinda pulled it all apart, engine and gearbox out, body off chassis and im currently sliding very fast down a slippery slope. i am still not totally in love with it, so i will sell eventually.
                    Mickc

65’ 912/6
                    70’ 911T coupe
                    00’ MK1 GT3 CS​

Comment

Working...
                    X