X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

65-66 911 - Aluminium Fan Housing, Mag Fan, and Alternator

CORRECTION - ORIGINAL TO 65/66 911 YEARS ONLY - NOT ORIGINAL FOR 67/68 911

Hi Team

This good condition magnesium fan and aluminium fan housing were recently removed from my 2.7L engine.

The setup is from a 65-66 911 engine, but appears tohave been installed on my 2.7L by a previous owner.

The alternator is in poor condition and was not providing sufficient charge for my 2.7L setup, so I replaced the setup.

Plenty of photos are available. Happy to chat about any queries you have too.

Looking for $1,900 to cover (at least a little) of the cost of the new setup. Happy to consider offers below (or above) if my pricing is out.

Cheers

Jono
    Last edited by JonoF; 03-11-20, 07:07 AM.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

And guys, please do tell me if you think my pricing is too sharp. Not quite sure what the setup is worth. Maybe a bit to someone that needs it, probably little to someone that doesn’t.

Comment

Did a bit of internet search (and borrowed this table), housing looks to be correct for 65/66 models.
        Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Originally posted by mrar View Post
          Did a bit of internet search (and borrowed this table), housing looks to be correct for 65/66 models.
          Love your work! Thanks for the info. I’ll update the ad. Very narrow target market for me then.
          Last edited by JonoF; 02-11-20, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X