Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerz View Post
    Hi Sean,
    My apologies, I thought I got back to all those who reached out, I am still getting use to this forum setup of messages and then seperate visitor messages Etc. feel free to reply with your mobile number and I’ll happily give you a call.
    I have a few new old stock R & P sets but am unsure of the ratio’s off hand. I will hopefully have some spare time this week coming to get tho the workshop & take a closer look and get back to all those who have contacted.

Best Regards,
    Brendan.
    Thanks mate.
    sent you another pm after lunch.
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Hello all,

The search continues - if anyone knows of anything available I am a genuine buyer - Some notes to assist;

The vehicle must be numbers matching - original RHD country of origin - I am willing to pay upto $200,000 depending on the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Manni187 View Post
        Hello all,

The search continues - if anyone knows of anything available I am a genuine buyer - Some notes to assist;

The vehicle must be numbers matching - original RHD country of origin - I am willing to pay upto $200,000 depending on the vehicle.
        You probably saw this?

Might be worth looking into.

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Hello,

Yes - I have already organized an inspection on the vehicle but am currently awaiting the owners response.

Comment

IMG_7732.jpeg IMG_7756.jpeg
            Originally posted by Manni187 View Post
            Hello,

Yes - I have already organized an inspection on the vehicle but am currently awaiting the owners response.
            Hi there, shoot me a text as I have a car you maybe interested in. Ben 0404 613 137
            Last edited by ELSPORTO; 05-03-21, 02:00 PM.

Comment

May be enquire about this one on pfa forum

Hi, I am planning to sell my 911E and am thinking of selling it through Collecting Cars. I had it advertised on Carsales but got some people interested in the car but just coming for test drives, so pulled the car off Carsales. Its an original right hand drive, matching numbers 1969 911E. Origina...
              Stuart Pearce
              1972T
              Australian TYP 901 Register #028
              Early 911S Register #2310

Comment

The search continues...I can settle immediately...I have narrowed my search to a long hood. Service books are a plus but not essential - original RHD, no conversions. LWB/SWB - if the vehicle is outside of Melbourne I can organise a ppi and freight. Budget is 200k but can stretch a bit for the right car.

Comment

Originally posted by ELSPORTO View Post
                  IMG_7732.jpeg IMG_7756.jpeg

Hi there, shoot me a text as I have a car you maybe interested in. Ben 0404 613 137

If Bens car isn't good enough for you, I'm not sure you'll find better.

Comment

Ben’s car is a fantastic example...one of the best out there - just out of my budget.

Comment

Budgets are a real hinderance sometimes
                      Clyde Boyer
                      TYP 901 Register Inc.
                      President
                      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
                      X