Asking on a Blue 911 LH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking on a Blue 911 LH

Hi, I just asking the thoughts of the group on the 911s Blue left hand drive in Duttons. Being a Left hand car and 911 s.
    Is it a rare car? Any short comings.? Apart from the driving side which I really do not mind. Checked over seems no issues its been tidied up etc. Saw a tomato Red 911 e mfi asking 500k plus on that one.

Thanks

Originally posted by Brontebeachsand View Post
    Hi, I just asking the thoughts of the group on the 911s Blue left hand drive in Duttons. Being a Left hand car and 911 s.
    Is it a rare car? Any short comings.? Apart from the driving side which I really do not mind. Checked over seems no issues its been tidied up etc. Saw a tomato Red 911 e mfi asking 500k plus on that one.

Thanks

this one?
    It's in sold section.
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

The Right hand drive same colour is sold
      Yesterday, I was there say around 2 pm. I spoke at length. If sold then not sure suppose. Nice car.

Comment

Yesterday, I was there say around 2 pm. I spoke at length. If sold then not sure suppose. Nice car.
        Rhd car wasn't an S, right?
        Think that was a members old car.

The lhd I think I checked out the S at Dutton when I was over there for Pi event back in 2016 or b4. Didn't do much for me then but as you say above "been tidied up", so can't comment on the changes now.
        Pretty sure it's a 67 (my) car , I took some pics but am having trouble finding them atm. One thing I remember was the rear seats were not right should of had the vertical section around the arse. (see image).

DC10F872-EF1E-460B-84B5-EC5DE1641210.jpg
        Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I'm aware of a silver 2.2T that might be coming up soon, coming out of long term ownership - its a converted LHD car - now RHD. But was done well. Its a driver.

Or there is the yellow 2.4T mentioned here in the last few days.

Justin
          Justin Reed
          aka Reedminor
          1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
          1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
          1961 356B #114700
          Instagram: reedminor

Comment

An update. The yellow 1972T is under negotiation of a sale and NLA. Cheers Nev

Comment

How much was the "S" sold for?

Comment

Was this the rhd car you mention?

IMG_3741.jpg IMG_3742.jpg
                Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Originally posted by mrar View Post

Was this the rhd car you mention?

IMG_3741.jpg IMG_3742.jpg
                  One that slipped through my hands
                  Clyde Boyer
                  TYP 901 Register Inc.
                  President
                  Early S Register Member #294

Comment

IMG_5813.jpg

Thanks

This was maybe the car Lhd I was thinking of at dutton (901.065) 911s , not sure it's the one.

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Working...
                    X