1972 2.4s for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1972 2.4s for sale

I am considering selling my 1972 911 2.4S if there is an offer that is high enough ($500k AUD) for this very rare factory RHD ‘72S.

Features and conditions are ;

Owned since 1997 and purchased as an updated car which I converted back to the original.
    Mechanically totally intact with the original engine as verified with Porsche
    Chassis number 9112300861 and engine number 6321333
    Original signal yellow with sunroof
    Factory RHD delivered to the UK new but brought out to Australia in 1973 (it has a 1973 compliance plate when it was imported and first registered). Hence it did not rust out like most UK cars
    Totally rust free and the only rust was in the passenger door which was replaced. Sills, floors, front pans etc are all original
    Bare metal resprayed to the original signal yellow with carpets, headliners and dashboard restored
    Front door pockets and seats need to be restored. Currently I have later model seats but the original sports seats will come with the car and need to be restored.
    Some external trim needs to be replaced/restored/purchased (I have some)
    Mechanically in good condition with top end rebuild - new valve's/guides/rings done by Steve Mortimer in Sydney
    The MFI pump was sent to Gus Pfister (Pacific fuel injection) for a full rebuild. The original fuel pump was replaced with a non-original which sould be replaced.

Please no low ball offers, I am only thinking of selling if I get a price that will motivate me to let it go.
    Also I know it's not concourse it's a road car that wants some improvements so please be kind with comments regarding the asking price vs condition, I am aware of this.

It is however a rare opportunity for someone to own this rare 1972 signal yellow, factory RHD 911 2.4S.

I'm not in Australia at the moment so won't be able to do anything till I get back at the end of the year so I'm just putting it out there now to see if there's some interest.

DM here or email shanet356@gmail.com

Shane
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Good luck with the sale Shane, very nice looking car and a 72 S.

At that price point hopefully you avoid time wasting knobs/dreamers.

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Here are questions I have been asked about your car

Who did the paint job and do you have any original books?

Good luck with a sale Shane
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes, yes I've priced it to filter all but someone serious also not being able to show the car till the end of the year should do that as well.

I did some of the bodywork myself and Zags finished it off, then had a place called Macca's custom (I think) paint it. No books from original unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
        X