WTB Ventilation Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Ventilation Parts

Recently replaced the broken control cables on my ventilation system. Thanks to John (Fishcop) for the cables.

A 'simple' repair has become a mini restoration. Had all the parts out and washed and cleaned up with Armor All and now back in and working with the exception of a broken flap in the passenger side control box. Tried to fix it with glue, but just not strong enough.

Does anybody have a spare flap (or more likely the whole control box)?

Also any suggestions on where I might be able to source some suitable hose that could be used to connect the various components (control box to blower, etc.)

Cheers

Hi Dirk,
    I have a spare control box, will have a rummage when I get home from work.

Comment

Thanks Chris, let me know what your rummaging turns up.

Comment

Hey Dirk,
        my number is 0412296743, send me your number and I'll send you a photo through of the part I've found, don't know how to resize my i-phone pics to attach.....

Comment

Fresh air blower and heater now working a treat (thanks Chris). Ducting now looks a little shabby compared the rest of the setup (not helped by my carelessness in crushing one section).

Any suggestions on a local (ideally SA) supplier for 60 mm diameter black corrugated paper/aluminium air duct hose?

Comment

Working...
          X