Heater flapper boxes restored FS LWB 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heater flapper boxes restored FS LWB 911

I was forced to restore a pair of heater flapper boxes for my 69S due to rusty bodies and heat always coming into the cabin.

I finished up doing a second set after I mistakenly purchsed 2 sets of cores to restore.

The second set is now for sale.

Bead blasted and powder coated in the closest to original colour I could find in the powder coating charts.

All nuts, springs, washers etc full polished/cleaned prior to reassembly.

$295 plus shipping for the pair

Black cores cost more than this from Sierra without all the springs washers etc so good buying if you need them
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Terminator; 17-03-15, 07:13 PM.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Are they the same as on a 1972 T?

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
    I was forced to restore a pair of heater flapper boxes for my 69S due to rusty bodies and heat always coming into the cabin.

I finished up doing a second set after I mistakenly purchsed 2 sets of cores to restore.

The second set is now for sale.

Bead blasted and powder coated in the closest to original colour I could find in the powder coating charts.

All nuts, springs, washers etc full polished/cleaned prior to reassembly.

$295 plus shipping for the pair

Black cores cost more than this from Sierra without all the springs washers etc so good buying if you need them

Comment

Yep

Comment

Suit all LWB 911 from 69 - 73 plus 74 and 75 Carrera with 911/83 motors not sure about any other post 73 models though
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President

Comment

Hi Clyde,
          I'll take them if not sold already.

Thanks
          Nick

Comment

Sold Nick, sorry to another board member who made an offer last night but I wanted to wait to see if the USA guy who also made an offer 24 hrs ago came good when he didn't
            Evan got them.
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
              Sold Nick, sorry to another board member who made an offer last night but I wanted to wait to see if the USA guy who also made an offer 24 hrs ago came good when he didn't
              Evan got them.
              No problem....I never struggle to find ways to spend my Porsche budget!!

Comment

Working...
              X