TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB-outer seat rail supports for 73 double locker seats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB-outer seat rail supports for 73 double locker seats.

Looking for a pair of outer seat rail supports to go underneath a pair of double locker 73 seats. That's the seat rail supports with the locking slots along the length of it.

If you've got a set, I'm keen to hear from you.

If it is double locker sports seats you don't actually need them as the rails provide the locking points but Car Point has great replicas available at a good price for the comfort seat double lockers
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Thanks Clyde - its for double locker comforts. I've seen the CarPoint ones, but was trying to source local ones first.

Comment

I used the CarPoint ones and they were a perfect fit and arrived in less than a week. But you are right, it is nice to source local if you can.

Link to photos of the carport ones:
        The Australian TYP 901 register is forum for enthusiasts who pay homage to this remarkable machine.
        Mark Branson
        1969 Australian Delivered 911 ST Replica.
        TYP901 Register # 349

Comment

Originally posted by SM911 View Post
          Thanks Clyde - its for double locker comforts. I've seen the CarPoint ones, but was trying to source local ones first.
          Problem is quite rare as post mid Jan 73 only and most are rusted so by the time you buy, blast, re powder coat better off buying from carpoint
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President

Comment

Scott, I have a brand new set of the CarPoint ones as I was contemplating being their distributor. I brought back a few pieces incl 2 sets of these. One is sold so these are available. Price is $395 for the pair incl GST. Will include freight to you in this price.
            sigpicPhil Lack
            TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
            Early 911-S Registry # 690
            R-Gruppe # 367
            '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
            '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
            2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
            1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Er, I can buy them direct from Carpoint and have them express shipped from Germany for around $20 cheaper Phil.
              Did you add Fuchs tax to that price?

Comment

Actually Carpoint now advise me that they'll be $309 (€209) landed.

Comment

Yep they are 98 Euro each on E bay from them plus freight, plus currency conversion and pay pal fees.

With exchange rate probably around 68 (65 after pay pal slug you) sounds about right Scott.

I paid $343 landed back in April
                  Clyde Boyer
                  TYP 901 Register Inc.
                  President

Comment

Working...
                  X