!978 Turbo wiring diagram fro main fusebox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!978 Turbo wiring diagram fro main fusebox

On my !978 build 930 turbo the wiring has been modified behind the main fusebox to incorporate an LPG cut out device to cut power to the coil and the fuel pump in conjunction with an immobiliser.
    Can anyone supply a wiring diagram?
    Thx Nev
    Last edited by klasikcis; 01-02-19, 04:06 PM.

The specialized Porsche electrician is disconnecting the immobilizers ad cut offs next week.

Comment

Do You still need wiring diagrams?
      Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Thx Sean. I would like a copy for my own files, intrigued by the connections that have been made across the relays on the inside of my fuse box. Obviously the automotive electrician Dave Brennan who works on a few members cars will know his way around Porsche wiring. If you could send a PM I would be grateful. I had looked behind my SC fusebox but not very helpful as there were less connectors and relays.
        Nev

Comment

I have US 78 wiring diagrams (these would I think be very similar to euro), I took some pics on my phone if that's any good I can email or txt.
          Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Thx Sean. email to bindleyhouse@aapt.net.au

Comment

Received with thx Sean exactly wanted I was chasing.
              Nev

Comment

Finally some major progress, after being recommended to Steve Varrasso who runs SV Auto Electrical in Ringwood I have a clean bill of health on the Turbo. The immobilizer has been removed and all wiring reinstalled to original, a corroded fuel pump relay was replaced, an open fuel pump sensor located and replaced as was the rear relay and the air control switch. The car appears to be running perfectly and i would like to recommend S.V Auto Electrical to any members I found the experience to be very positive.
                The workshop boasted a Ferrari, E Type, Maserati and numerous quality Porsche's in for repairs.
                I would also like to thank David Brennan who spent a large amount of time at both Hanga Banga and at my residence working thru the wiring issue but in the end advised that Steve V was the expert in the field. (my car had had some previous circuit overrides installed to overcome faulty fuel pump circuits which ran thru the boost and pressure switches and sensors)

Comment

Good result.

Comment

Good news Nev.
                    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Working...
                    X