Blaupunkt Porsche CR Typ RW radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaupunkt Porsche CR Typ RW radio

Looking to source the correct Blaupunkt radio for my 930Turbo. Australian delivered, built September 1978. The radio handbook that I have with all my original documentation shows Bedienungsanleitung Autoradio Porsche CR Stereo Typ RW. I also have the Blaupunkt service centre leaflet, wiring diagrams and Hirschman brochures. The console has the Tape storage unit still in place. Any assistance greatly appreciated working or not. Cheers Nev

If you scroll down you can see what I think Nev is after.

Listing of radios by year of manufacture that were delivered in classic Porsches.

Pretty sure I have one of these in my stereo stash but was going to install in my sc. Will dig it out and get some pics if it's right model.

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Yes if you could that would be nice. I need to remove the unit that is currently fitted. Yes I believe the model ran 78/80.

Comment

Same as brochures
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

20210601_162509.jpg 20210601_162620.jpg

Here is the aus version
          Aus del 68 911S

Comment

20210601_162221.jpg 20210601_162145.jpg 20210601_162132.jpg Us version.
            was repaired in 78
            Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Hi Sean is the difference simply in the band width shown on the dial. As you might recall my car was delivered by John Newell in NSW in November 1978 being built July 1978. It would have been fitted with the Aussie version.Do you know if US version will suit. Anyway yes I am in the market for the correct radio. I will send a PM. Thanks for posting, one could be deceived and think they are common but I know different.

Comment

Hi Nev,
                I tried to send a reply to your pm but it was "unapproved".
                the messaging is up the **** on this site.
                Will call you tomorrow.
                See the band width on the bamberg spec'd in my 79 930.
                20210601_173002.jpg

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Yeah it doesn't like you Sean asked me to moderate the message to Nev which I did by approving it
                  Clyde Boyer
                  TYP 901 Register Inc.
                  President
                  Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Yep,
                    Thanks.
                    Now i've got a problem with Izz msg.
                    Replied to him and his whole message with his contact number vanisished.
                    Last edited by mrar; 02-06-21, 08:45 PM.
                    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Clyde you may have approved Sean's message but I did not receive it!!!

Comment

Thx Sean While I have ended up purchasing a unit with the same specs as per the original Blaupunkt literature and wiring diagrams that came with my car, I can't thank you enough for your help and assistance with the project. The fact that you have several similar year cars thru SC to Turbo and both an Aussie and a US version to take me thru the differences was invaluable. And while it may sit in a box in the shed at least my car is now pretty well 100% original apart from the change of colour. Cheers Nev

Comment

Sean Clyde have a look on the thread about messaging. I have had the same problem with posts disappear ing then coming back but the other side disappears etc for weeks now. There is a serious problem with the message system on the site. So much that I will not use it now as I don’t have confidence that it will work and if it gets thru one message disappears as soon as the reply is posted
                          Hugh Hodges
                          1973 E
                          Australian TYP 901 Register #005
                          Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Yes,
                            Hugh,
                            Mentioned your frustration and others to Clyde today.
                            Am told Uwe is on it.
                            20210602_210501.jpg
                            Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Received the Blaupunkt CR which includes the antenna box. From the few articles on line it appears for a 1978/79 930 Turbo the antenna box mounts on the passenger side floorboard around the blower motor area. Sean are you able to clarify where exactly and can anyone point me in the right direction to secure the correct speaker plug(see black lead which is for both L&R speakers) Nev
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X