Interior re-trim 996

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior re-trim 996

OK so this may seem like a stupid question.

My 996 front leather seats are a little warn. Was thinking of retriming edges in new leather and seats in a coloured fabric.

I am thinking Pepita with a tan stripe- as the car is silver/black with the only other interior colour being orange on lights/needles etc. which I think the tan will blend well with.

Thought tan Pepita may be nicer than just black and white.

Have looked at tartan/plaide/Pasha but it is something I need to drive daily so don't want to be too crazy.

Has any one seen fabric trimming on a 996 that worked well? Keen for some opposing opinions.

This its what I am thinking - any better suggestions?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I like It, do it.
      Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Needs to be done in my opinion. Easy way to lighten and enhance an otherwise relatively bland time for Porsche. I have a 996 as my daily and I would happily put fabric inserts in.
        Alex Webster
        A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

991 911R looks great with "Hounds Tooth". Not sure about introducing another unrelated (bland, sorry) colour. Classic never dates, as long as its done well, less is more.
          If I had my old C4S & access to quality trades who do this all the time then I would, especially if seats etc are tired. Even a subdued tartan would be nice, think Golf GTI.

Comment

Working...
          X