Gorn rouge hairdresser style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorn rouge hairdresser style

Was online after a few beers the other night and saw this come up on grays with about 7 mins to go.
    Had looked at these b4 but for one reason or another failed to get over the line. Quick google search with not much info on particular model at short notice, put a single bid of $100 more than other bidder with minute or so to go, logged out and went and ate dinner.
    Logged in, bingo! oh oh.
    Inbetween then and now found that the nb series 1 is a two year model that is good one to pickup (basic) , especially for what I am looking to do, some budget track days at way less than a top end overhaul for 911 ac engine, total.
    looked over yesterday and am pretty happy.
    Has some minor mods like kn air filter, extractors, up graded rotors/pads, big bonus the torsen lsd and near new toyo tyres.
    Should be fun sorting couple if minor things out and probably upgrading a few other performance parts.

20230601_160934.jpg 20230601_155734.jpg

Aus del 68 911S

I loved my old MX5 .. handled like a go kart !
    '71 911 T 2.7
    TYP 901 Register #16
    Early 911S Register #2460
    Looking for engine # 6112862

Comment

Looks to be in good nick Sean?

JR
      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

Comment

gold !
        Craig
        12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
        1972 2.4E Targa project
        1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Originally posted by reedminor View Post
          Looks to be in good nick Sean?

JR
          Jacked it up yesterday and had a look underneath, looks pretty good. Mechanicals seem solid.
          Lhd rear shock has a leak, so will investigate suspension options. Has new radiator and alternator, battery charged up and is holding, thinking hood replaced 15 inch rims .Had to pull out seats today and lift carpet soak up water as must of coped the rain recently in Perth, leaked. Good weather here to dry out and refit this weekend (floor and rust areas look good so far) will get up on hoist have a better look.
          Has had a respray so presents well (somebody loved it). Will drain fuel as smells off.
          Was fun driving out the back , did some skids.
          Not perfect but right to do whatever I feel like without feeling guilty $10k entry.
          20230602_165634.jpg

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I can see all the Porsches in the shed turning up their noses when that poo baby enters.
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President
            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
              I can see all the Porsches in the shed turning up their noses when that poo baby enters.
              I thought about that when I squeezed them all in on first night but then realised the watercoolers would get on, almost same age.
              Aus del 68 911S

Comment

After talking with Mike from spyder about the mx5, have started the ball rolling.
                The D2 pro Street coilovers turned up last week, opened up just now, they look the business.
                Just got to find time now to get them onto the car and move forward.
                20231116_173208.jpg
                Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Working...
                X