Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian Porsche Parade 21-24 March 2008

Hey Guys

I think this might have popped up before, but there some strong plans afoot to get it going for next year. Porsche Club Queensland is going to run it and it will be mainly at the Gold Coast. It's intended to run a concourse, hill climbs, sprints, nav runs, and motorkhanas... There are some fantastic open roads for just having a blat too. There will also be the social aspect including a ball and dinners.

I've put my hand up to assist with "early 911" stuff...

I think this will be about the cars and not the clubs, but it might end up being a bit of a State of Origin Anyway, keep those dates clear and start thinking about if you'd like to be involved and how you'd go about getting your early car up here (I know you racers have it down to a fine art!). I'm happy to assist at this end.

I'll let you know if I get sadled with trying to get the 901 contingent together. From my own perspective, it would be brilliant to get a few of our cars together and put names to faces and cars. There's really not too many 901s in Qld/Brizz area so it would be great to fly our flag!

Cheers
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)
Working...
X