Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mt Glorious drive, 1st July, 0700....

Hello All....

I am keen to take a run over Mt Glorious (Brisbane) early this Sunday morning, 1st of July.

Meeting place - car park of McDonald’s/Subway, 996 Waterworks Road, The Gap, @0700

Sometimes the Elm Haus Cafe is open on the mountain, might be nice to make that the stopping point! Or a little further on is Olley’s which maybe open earlier.....

Would be great to see some members out and about! Let me know if you can make it....

Cheers, Dion

Hi Dion, good call! Sorry but I won't be able to make it this weekend.
    Tom Laube
    Instagram - #first_corner_fever

Porsche - '73 LHD 911T, '72 RHD 911T, '79 All Rounder SC
    VW - '60 Type1 Factory Sunroof, '64 Kombi

Comment

Would love to take a run up the hill with you but I'm going to be in Hoi An this weekend.......
      Bill A.

72E Sporto (still is)

Comment

First weekend of school holidays might be tricky for a lot of us...

Comment

Hey Fellas!

That’s all good, I’ll most likely still make the drive as I’m keen to take a good run....! I’m pleased to say my 912 project is finally in good mechanical health and subsequently needs to be driven!!

I’ll take suggestions for another date in July to get together, at this stage, early morning of 28th or 29th will work with me. (Or possibly 14th)

Cheers...
          D

Comment

Dion, I’m a bit stuck too ... Shannon and the kids are going away next week, so it’s probably poor form for me to shoot through on Sunday morning. If that changes I’ll let you know as I’m just around the corner at the gap.
            Simon Ravenscroft
            --
            '67 912 (gone back to its original home)
            '76 911 (no more leaks!)

Comment

Hey Simon, I totally understand! I hope to be back home by around 9ish, so not intending to be out for too long, if that helps any.....?! Either way, we’ll take a drive soon!

Comment

Lol ... it gets worse. Shannon’s come down with a killer cold. The poor bugger’s going to need as much rest as she can get before going away.
                Simon Ravenscroft
                --
                '67 912 (gone back to its original home)
                '76 911 (no more leaks!)

Comment

Originally posted by SimonR View Post
                  Lol ... it gets worse. Shannon’s come down with a killer cold. The poor bugger’s going to need as much rest as she can get before going away.
                  I’ll be having another drive in a few weeks time, I’ll make another post! Take care of things at home!! Cheers Buddy.....

Comment

Some scenes from Sunday morning, I’ll make another post soon for another drive, stay tuned (literally!!)
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Great pictures Dion!
                      Tom Laube
                      Instagram - #first_corner_fever

Porsche - '73 LHD 911T, '72 RHD 911T, '79 All Rounder SC
                      VW - '60 Type1 Factory Sunroof, '64 Kombi

Comment

Working...
                      X