Midweek Run, Tuesday 6th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midweek Run, Tuesday 6th December

For the past few years Joyce (Ossi Blue) and I have been planning to have a midweek run around the Mornington Peninsula but have been stymied time and again by Covid.
    Obviously the run is predominantly for Victorian members and for those who don't need to be at work....like we retired folk.
    The run will start from the BP Roadhouse, 1400 Peninsula Link, Baxter at around 10am and weave along some great roads around the Peninsula (including the Arthur's Seat hillclimb), stop at some points of spectacular beauty and culminate at around 12 - 12:30pm at Flinders Golf Club for lunch.

If you're keen to go on the run please post your expression of interest here. Further details will be posted once we have sufficient numbers to make it worthwhile.....it'd be nice to have at least 5 or 6 cars along for the ride.

Peter Williams #049
    Secretary TYP901
    1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

I am in Peter
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Would skipping a day off work qualify me? I would like to come. I even have a real P-Car on the road this time.

Comment

Hi all
        Unfortunately our run planned for next Tuesday will have be cancelled (postponed) due to a few issues which have just eventuated. Clyde is a late withdrawal due to a prospective buyer from interstate inspecting one of his cars and I'm now likely to be away in country Vic.
        My apologies to Robin and Joyce who were the only others who expressed an interest.
        Good news Robin, you can now go to work with a clear conscience.
        Not to be daunted, I do intend organising the run in the new year....and hopefully now we're getting to manage Covid, we'll be arranging more runs in 2023
        Peter Williams #049
        Secretary TYP901
        1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Hi Peter, no problems, hopefully we will be able to do the run sometime next year instead
          Joyce

68 912
          85 911 Cab

Comment

No problem - next year will be good.

Comment

Working...
            X