Collar to match the Cuffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collar to match the Cuffs

At the 70th Concours at Cronulla ITS-911 parked next to a lovely Green 1970 911T RDM-911. the front bumperettes on his car did not match the rear bumperettes, as I have a spare set of rears that match his fronts I offered them to him for free. We missed the phone number exchange at the end of the day, so if he is a Typ901 member or if you know him give me a call.
    Geoff in Sydney 0414 557 159

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

what was the difference, front to back, the rubber over rider?

Comment

Yes the rear overriders on the green 911 are all chrome no rubber on the centre

Comment

Some early 911's only had all chrome bumper overiders.. Is the green car locally delivered ?
          sigpicPhil Lack
          TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
          Early 911-S Registry # 690
          R-Gruppe # 367
          '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
          '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
          2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
          1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

I believe yes the green car is locally delivered and he has owned it for many years

Comment

Geoff - PM sent.....
              Scotty

Comment

Thanks to Scotty I have now talked to Green 1970 Coupe 911 owner who is super happy to get the "FOC" rear bumper overriders, he has been looking for an original set to match the fronts - happy ending.

Comment

Good on you Geoff - not a lot of gifting these days that's for sure.

Comment

If he's looking to pay it forward, I would be keen for the plain over riders.

Comment

See what you have started Geoff. And its not even Christmas yet. Well done.

Comment

Interesting idea here ......

If Chris gets the plain over riders gratis, he's 100% sure to offer up something of value for free to another member, who will then be compelled to do the same.

Pay it forward thread?

Comment

Chris, I asked the question, he is happy to pass plain over riders on once he has finished with the rubber faced ones (he is going to get my old ones re-chromed). May take a month or so but will let you know when they are off and no longer required, and then heading to South Australia. Elsporto I would suggest Chris waits for gratis receipt before being compelled to pay anything forward; although I have some other bits that I will throw into a "Free" pay if forward thread... I have had a lot of good Karma / Luck with my car and happy to share the love.....
                          Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by ELSPORTO View Post
                            Interesting idea here ......

If Chris gets the plain over riders gratis, he's 100% sure to offer up something of value for free to another member, who will then be compelled to do the same.

Pay it forward thread?
                            There are quite a few guys on this forum that I have given parts free of charge, but I appreciate your dig.

Comment

Originally posted by ITS-911 View Post
                              Chris, I asked the question, he is happy to pass plain over riders on once he has finished with the rubber faced ones (he is going to get my old ones re-chromed). May take a month or so but will let you know when they are off and no longer required, and then heading to South Australia. Elsporto I would suggest Chris waits for gratis receipt before being compelled to pay anything forward; although I have some other bits that I will throw into a "Free" pay if forward thread... I have had a lot of good Karma / Luck with my car and happy to share the love.....
                              Geoff
                              Thanks for asking the question on my behalf Geoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X