Shipping to US tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping to US tips

It looks like I have sold my heads and intakes (Kenik wants to buy them back) so I need to return them to the US.

Any suggestions on who to use? I have an ABN if this helps as I know some bigger companies don't deal with private senders.

I'll probably pack in in 3 smaller boxes but open to suggestions.
    Jeff Eelkema
    TYP 901 #132
    S-Reg #1431
    69E (project)
    various bevel Ducatis
    60s Vespa

When I sold my 5.5 fuchs to the Us, I used interparcel, was price effective, easy and very quick delivery.
    Try their quick quote system, if you have any questions run them buy their online chat with one of the operators. Once booked all the necessary paperwork came through to ship with their email.
    Last edited by mrar; 29-10-18, 02:56 PM. Reason: spelling
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Hi Jeff, Good to catch up last week. I use Pack n Send online shipping, a lot, for work. They use DHL. Prices are similar to Interparcel but they allow you to drop-off the parcels at their shops rather than waiting around for a courier to turn up. The Milton shop is even walking distance from your house....how fit do you feel?
      Last edited by 72_sporto; 29-10-18, 05:45 PM.
      Bill A.

72E Sporto (still is)

Comment

Thanks Guys

Waiting for Kenik to see if he has any preferences but pack and send looks handy

cheers
        Jeff Eelkema
        TYP 901 #132
        S-Reg #1431
        69E (project)
        various bevel Ducatis
        60s Vespa

Comment

I use Interparcel regularly. Two weeks ago I shipped a targa roof off to New Jersey (via UPS) for $136. Hard to beat that.
          You can also leave the parcels at your front door for pickup, as long as you’ve signed the necessary declarations.

Comment

Hi Scotty how much is Dan charging for for complete restoration?
            Paul

Targa 2.4E Signal Yellow

Comment

Working...
            X