Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member Izz’

Glad to be a part of the Typ901 family.
    unfortunately I am not a SWB owner but a humble Porsche 911SC, Or half a SC depending on your perspective , she certainly had been built to someones acquired taste, but after driving “Martina” for a little bit I have finally succumbed to my conscience and undertaking the journey putting my 41 years of loving 911’s to get her back to where she should be.
    she is a matching numbered Australian delivered sunroof delete car. So It’s time I make a honest women of her
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Izz welcome to Typ901, my first Porsche was a 1982 911 SC. I loved my SC it was an exciting car that never let me down. Geoff in Sydney

Comment

Thanks Geoff.
      i jumped into my SC blind after collection her from Port Melbourne.
      She ran like a Swiss watch all the way back to Sydney,
      although I suspect Clem’ from Peter Fitzgerald Racing had something to do with that! A Master of his trade and a enthusiast at heart.
      He was bestowed with the engine rebuild and I’m quite certain that there’s quite a few extra little ponies hiding in there, more than he would lead me to believe....

Comment

New front guards, RS bumpers and ducktail, lights - job done. Looks like a quality car. And I like the martini graphics.
        Photos of process are compulsory to keep us entertained.
        Cheers
        Paul M

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

“To backdate or not to backdate, that is the question”

Comment

Have a look through the Porsche Pictures of the day thread, especially P14 for ideas that may help you,

Comment

Hi Izz
                i remember this car from I few years back. It was built as a promo car for a beer brand, it had a stripped back custom interior with lots of natural leather, alloy 356 Speedster seats & a big sound system. There was a video on YouTube about it, could still be on YT.
                hope you enjoy the remodelling.

VB RAW presents the customised 1978 Porsche 911, stripped back and purring. http://www.vbraw.com.au
                Last edited by Motolita; 18-01-20, 11:00 AM. Reason: found the link

Comment

I’ve known of the car for 5 years since it left Lorbeks.
                  i knew of its background. But not of YouTube clip. (Any helpers out there that can send the link?))
                  it’s always been the perfect long hood backdate candidate in my eyes. But I will See where this journey takes me as time unfolds...
                  Last edited by Izz; 19-01-20, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Copy and paste
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President
                    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Oh wow - now I remember going to that party in Alexandria - my good mate was the creative director who had the VB account and came up with the concept. What a blast from the past!

Comment

“Rawsche” is still alive and well

Comment

Working...
                        X