Looking for a good ground level or tilt trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good ground level or tilt trailer

I am looking to buy a ground level or tilt trailer to move P cars and other small sport cars. What would people recommend as best. Happy to speak to anyone who has one to sell or looking for recommendations on what to buy new.

Tilta Trailer
    Best bang for your buck and tow beautifully
    No issues with opening doors over the trailer wheels as with some of the ground level trailers which is important if you are on your own.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by epilot; 20-04-21, 11:45 AM.
    Craig
    12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
    1972 2.4E Targa project
    1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Checking their (tilta ) website just now looks like they say meets all Australian standards.
      Not sure about your state Robin but over here in WA they were not able to be registered here without modification (that may have changed with the latest models). My friend has a dual axle model and has been keeping it rego'd with qld dept for years but was advised by his lawyer friend to get that sorted. It's been a pain in the arse to get it up to spec for the local authority.

Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Originally posted by epilot View Post
        Tilta Trailer
        Best bang for your buck and tow beautifully
        No issues with opening doors over the trailer wheels as with some of the ground level trailers which is important if you are on your own.
        They do look good - I like the dual axle with airbags - seems very easy and safe.

Comment

Originally posted by mrar View Post
          Checking their (tilta ) website just now looks like they say meets all Australian standards.
          Not sure about your state Robin but over here in WA they were not able to be registered here without modification (that may have changed with the latest models). My friend has a dual axle model and has been keeping it rego'd with qld dept for years but was advised by his lawyer friend to get that sorted. It's been a pain in the arse to get it up to spec for the local authority.
          Thanks for the heads up - I will double check on registration - no point in buying one you cannot register!

Comment

Working...
          X