Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kardex

Hi, Hope everyone is well.
    Can anyone advise how I might obtain a Kardex for for my 71?
    Cheers Paul
    Paul

Targa 2.4E Signal Yellow

From my conversation with Dave Pateman Kardex's are generally only available up til early '70 cars...
    '97 993 - new toy
    '95 993 - on the chopping block
    '70 911T - bringing her back to former glory

Comment

Best you can do is be armed with all your info, engine number, chassis number, production number behind passenger kneepad and then contact Porsche Melbourne for the list of codes for your car
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

You’ll only need your production number if you want to validate it against the chassis. To get confirmation of ‘matching’, paint code, trim code and options codes, you’ll only need chassis & engine numbers. That’ll save you stuffing around with that damn hockey stick/knee pad removal and refit!

Comment

I have had Dave Pateman email kardex’s before very simple process and highly recommend
          saying that they have been for 356’s and he does state that his data base thins out after the 901 series...

Comment

When I asked Dave about my 9/69 built '70T he specifically said "there is a chance, but not a good one"
            '97 993 - new toy
            '95 993 - on the chopping block
            '70 911T - bringing her back to former glory

Comment

I had Ekik Kouwenhoven find my Kardex for my 66 912 at the time (2017).
              Another option.
              Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Working...
              X