69 911s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

69 911s

Finally finished. I would like to thank Clyde, and Geoff for all their help in my restoration they were fantastic. Thanks guys IMG_7517.jpg IMG_7534.jpg IMG_7533.jpg IMG_7536.jpg IMG_7538.jpg IMG_7537.jpg IMG_7535.jpg IMG_7541.jpg IMG_7540.jpg IMG_7544.jpg IMG_7542.jpg IMG_7543D.jpg

Wipers will be on the correct side later in the week

Comment

IMG_7551D.jpg IMG_7549D.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

This 911S is a rolling piece of art. Quality restoration on a rare 911. We can see original owner ticked all the boxes for options, which you have tracked down and reinstated……lovely
        Geoff

Comment

Looks great Steve well done for tackling the body issues, as for the options I hade chased them all down when I sold it some time back but many went missing between when I sold and when Steve purchased leaving Steve to go hunting again.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Well done and congratulations Steve. I look forward to seeing it in the flesh when I next travel up your way in the near future.....probably Spring time.

For those who are unaware I owned this car from 1980-83 (as shown in my avatar) having purchased it from club member, Gary Parnaby. After me it went off the NSW for colour change from Mexico Blue back to original red. Then in the 2000's it was acquired by former member James Newton and then to Clyde when James moved to England.
            I bought it for $12k, sold it for $13.5k..........and who knows what it's worth now....but I suggest around $1m in a few years.
            Peter Williams #049
            Secretary TYP901
            1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Hi Peter thanks for the history on my car it's really good to have if you think of anything I would love to know. There's a big difference to the last time you viewed it.
              Look forward to spring nice to catch up

Comment

This is stunning, well done! I'm inspired to follow in your footsteps for my 69S.

Comment

beautiful !
                  Craig
                  12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
                  1972 2.4E Targa project
                  1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Thank you for the positive comments, much appreciated just adding 4 more photos of the underside

Comment

What a beautiful car. Congratulations!

When it's due for an oil change, make sure you fit the correct Porsche Classic oil filter, the colour will match the rest of the car

May I ask the year of your 308?

Comment

The Ferrari 308 is a 1977 Dry Sump Fibreglass nice car sold it to a guy in Melbourne

Comment

Originally posted by Blue1 View Post
                          The Ferrari 308 is a 1977 Dry Sump Fibreglass nice car sold it to a guy in Melbourne
                          Thanks, very nice. For some reason I have two glass cars, 19329 and 19837. If you are comfortable sharing the chassis number, I'd love to add it to the database if it isn't there already.

Comment

Happy to 20921. don't think you need a reason to have two, there a great drivers car enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Blue1 View Post
                              Happy to 20921. don't think you need a reason to have two, there a great drivers car enjoy
                              Thanks, had that, Lew's old car, hope you had fun with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X