New Coco Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Coco Mats

Having added black and white houndstooth seats to the reclaimed E I needed matching Coco Mats.

Great process went direct to Coco they sent RHD patterns to choose from and could make my own mods which I did to avoid the back of the brake pedal and to avoid the hard metal plate on the centre tunnel. These mats are very thick so need to go around not under things.

The black and yellow ones previously in the car went to my other E which has a tan interior with tan houndstooth so both cars look better now.

Also tidied up the rear seat belt mess while I was at it by removing them completely, even found some NOS plastic screws for the bolt holes. They were not safe anyway using the luggage strap as the rear anchor point which I doubt is legal anyway.

Nice sunny day, good for a pic in the driveway.

2023-06-04 11.58.33.jpg 2023-06-04 12.09.21.jpg 2023-06-04 12.40.43.jpg
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Beautiful

Comment

Looks great Clyde...... the car must be shocked that it is seeing so much use again.

Great to see it being used as the good Doctor intended though.

Thanks

Justin
      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

Comment

That stain on the headliner on the LHS C panel looks a bit ominous ?
        Craig
        12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
        1972 2.4E Targa project
        1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

It's been there for 27 years at least but agreed some water has been around at some stage.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

I dealt with Drew at Cocomats (Drew T. Phythian, web: www.cocomats.com email: drew@naturalauto.com)‹ in 2013....service and product could not be faulted. I actually modified their RHD template slightly to suit my car , and emailed them a revised pattern to scale (pdf format) and the mats are perfect. I still have my template saved (somewhere) if anyone is interested - gouldwil@iinet.net.au.
            Contact details for Cocomats are;
            Drew T. Phythian
            CocoMats.com
            Peter Williams #049
            Secretary TYP901
            1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Originally posted by MrUpwey View Post
              I dealt with Drew at Cocomats (Drew T. Phythian, web: www.cocomats.com email: drew@naturalauto.com)Â in 2013....service and product could not be faulted. I actually modified their RHD template slightly to suit my car , and emailed them a revised pattern to scale (pdf format) and the mats are perfect. I still have my template saved (somewhere) if anyone is interested - gouldwil@iinet.net.au.
              Contact details for Cocomats are;
              Drew T. Phythian
              CocoMats.com
              I second that Peter.

Bought sisal mats for the 912 and went through the same process.

I reckon it was the best car based customer experience I have ever had.
              Mark Evans
              1966 912 5 gauge
              1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL

Comment

Working...
              X