Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil?

Has anyone here used Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil on old hardened leather seats?
    The marketing spin says it works a treat, but I'm always wary of bold claims like that.

Anyone have first hand experience?

And if anyone is experienced - did you use a lot of it? I notice that it's not cheap stuff - $99/litre.

Lots Scotty. Works well if you follow the instructions. The key aspect is to work in the rejuvenator oil well with your hands and then park the car in the sun, even place some large bin black bags over the seats and leave it on for 2-3 days or more. Longer is better. Then the Pristine Clean and damp rags to remove the oil and stuff it has lifted. The full kit comes with various dyes as well if needed. Seems more $$ than I recall. These guys at the Sunshine Coast distribute it http://www.ppcco.com.au/leatherique.html

There will also be a Brissie mob.
    Last edited by Merv; 05-04-16, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks Merv, sounds good to me.
      Will give the seats a hit and report back to all and sundry.

Comment

this is the stuff I was using on the PIII...

there is a cleaner, rejuvenator and maintenance...

seemed to be pretty good and far less than $99 a litre!!!
        Richard Griffiths
        1970 911T 2.8

Comment

I tried the leatherique products and also used neatsfoot oil. to be honest I prefer the neatsfoot oil, and much more realistically priced and readly available!!
          I guess we all have our preferences.

Cheers
          Ray

Comment

Neatsfoot oil is an excellent softener and conditioner. Leatherique gets so many accolades because it is also cleaner and it is the stuff that gets into leather that does the real damage (as well as sun of course). It depends on the existing condition of your leather

Comment

Working...
            X