Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche 911t 1971 sunroof coupe australian delivered project

No affiliation .........

Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in Camden 2570, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

On the face of it looks to provide a good opportunity to pick up an Aussie delivered matching numbers car.

Comment

The worry is what bits are missing. And many of us know what the cost of "jewelry" is for these cars. It can add up fast. Also doesnt say who did the body and paintwork. I think his price more applies to an assembled car which is running and driveable to confirm mechanicals are all working as claimed. Lets see who buys it as they will likely end up on this Forum after they get it home and open the can of worms.
      sigpicPhil Lack
      TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
      Early 911-S Registry # 690
      R-Gruppe # 367
      '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
      '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
      2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
      1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Originally posted by e72phil View Post
        The worry is what bits are missing. And many of us know what the cost of "jewelry" is for these cars. It can add up fast. Also doesnt say who did the body and paintwork. I think his price more applies to an assembled car which is running and driveable to confirm mechanicals are all working as claimed. Lets see who buys it as they will likely end up on this Forum after they get it home and open the can of worms.
        it's a good point Phil - any potential buyer should be doing their due diligence to establish that what you get is good value... but we have all read about or experienced those deals that fall into the 'deal of the century' category... or worse... the 'can of worms'...
        Richard Griffiths
        1970 911T 2.8

Comment

I agree Phil

Comment

Sold......
            Cam Arnott
            Looking for engine #6208151
            1970 911E (Sold)
            '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
            2 x Split Screen Kombis
            TYP 901 Register # 78
            Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

$60k ?

Comment

$60k would be the deal of the century!

Comment

What’s a fresh Aussie 71T sunroof coupe worth? Turn key?

Comment

Well Scott's best qualified to answer - He recently sold the Tangerine

Comment

Totally agree I rang up twice for info on part list, and the required parts needed. so I thought 100k was fair price, but sold to QLD. It all checked out the guy was great and forward with the info, but not on missing items. I Keep looking for the next one as a rolling car for market price maybe a better option. BTW gearbox was a four speed manual, engine done by Bob Wynns?

Comment

170 k to 210k.

Comment

My 2c worth:
                          $150 to $200k depending on condition and provenance. Half to two-thirds that for a LHD or converted LHD car.

Comment

Sold to a QLD person. Dealer maybe.

Comment

Working...
                            X