1972 2.4E Targa project
    1973 911 2.4E for the road

wow, looks good!
    Mickc

65’ 912/6
    70’ 911T coupe
    00’ MK1 GT3 CS​

Comment

Yes looks really well kept with great history. I have a UK 1972 T which arrived in Australia in !975 so I am just a little confused by the statement regarding the 911L engine this car claims in the advertisement. Can anyone clarify; or is the seller differentiating that way because it has MFI which I would still think is not right. i stand to be corrected by someone with more wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by klasikcis View Post
        Yes looks really well kept with great history. I have a UK 1972 T which arrived in Australia in !975 so I am just a little confused by the statement regarding the 911L engine this car claims in the advertisement. Can anyone clarify; or is the seller differentiating that way because it has MFI which I would still think is not right. i stand to be corrected by someone with more wisdom.
        1973 T's in US had MFI not carbs ... I think the L your referring to in the ad is 2.4L ... meaning 2.4Litre - not a reference to a 911L.

Comment

Makes sense, I think I was reading too much into it thinking somehow he thought he had an L engine .

Comment

Nice car well priced

Comment

912 tachometer?

Comment

Working...
              X