More high value cars and an another very nice R Recreation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More high value cars and an another very nice R Recreation

Für den rennsportlichen Einsatz entwickelte Porsche den 911 zum 911 R weiter, der in einer Kleinserie von 19 Exemplaren bei der Stuttgarter Karosseriefirma Baur für einen kleinen Kreis von Top-Privatfahrern und natürlich auch für das Werk selbst gebaut wurde. Der "R" (R = Racing) war ein auf dem Serien-Coupé aufgebauter Prototyp mit Carrera 6-Motor von 210 PS, wog dank vieler

Lovely car. I wonder how much?

Comment

To me in any quality rep the devil is in the detail, a bit too much going on with the Martini livery and couldn't even fit a silver dot tachometer ??
      Craig
      12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
      1972 2.4E Targa project
      1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Depends on the price I guess. I wouldn't knock it back. That Targa looks great value, except for the seats.

Comment

Originally posted by epilot View Post
          To me in any quality rep the devil is in the detail, a bit too much going on with the Martini livery and couldn't even fit a silver dot tachometer ??
          Craig, I agree with you as they overdid some aspects incl the yellow fog lights. There are plenty of good repro plain fog lights around that would look far better on this car including a set of Cibie Pallas lights correctly fitted to the hood or just next to the headlights.

But I guess it may appeal to someone who doesnt know a lot about the 911R cars and their history.

Interested to know what price they are asking.
          sigpicPhil Lack
          TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
          Early 911-S Registry # 690
          R-Gruppe # 367
          '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
          '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
          2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
          1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
          X