X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1967 912 for sale on carsales

No affiliation

Comments
    In the last 12 months this beautiful car has had a bare metal respray , interior re-upholstery including roof lining , sun visors doors , rear deck and dashboard .
    The engine is running like a dream , brakes work well and the wheels are original Porsche fuchs alloys .

Price
    $25,000

good buying if all the work has been done well and its not a skunk - like the colour

Comment

I have to like the colour. Good value it seems

Comment

Seems like good value to me .
        It's about the same price I got for my 912 that was full of rust and in pieces , it was factory Rhd though .

Comment

I think this could get a lot more in the US now.

Comment

Does anyone in the club know the seller?
            Damian Royce
            TYP 901 Foundation Member #12

Instagram: @classiccaraddict

Comment

Looks like he's had a bit of interest as the add's changed to " offers over $25 k " in the fine print .

Comment

Did anyone here grab the nice original RHD 912 offered last fortnight for $35k? I thought that was a real bargain...
                John Forcier
                1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
                1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
                Restoration Saga
                1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Hi
                  Is there anyone in the Toowoomba area that could drop in & have a look over this car for me & possibly drive it.
                  I have spoken with the owner and from what he tells me its a solid car, rust free and an excellent driver.
                  This would be to confirm or not, if the car is as good as the owner says.
                  Cheers
                  Motolita

Comment

Motolita, I'd love to help you out. Toowoomba is about an hour and a half away (with current highway work) from me in Brisbane, and I just don't have a moment spare at this time of year with work and family commitments.

If the owner brings it to Brisbane I'm happy to make time, or if I have to get out to Toowoomba with work, I'll let you know.
                    John Forcier
                    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
                    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
                    Restoration Saga
                    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

I know who bought the ex canberra car

in fact I had tried to buy it approx 24 years ago and again 7 years ago -had forgotten. Took awhile for the penny to drop on the car and who owned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motolita View Post
                        Hi
                        Is there anyone in the Toowoomba area that could drop in & have a look over this car for me & possibly drive it.
                        I have spoken with the owner and from what he tells me its a solid car, rust free and an excellent driver.
                        This would be to confirm or not, if the car is as good as the owner says.
                        Cheers
                        Motolita
                        these silent auctions are the pits though..I reckon a wedge of real cash might work

Comment

now sold

Comment

Hi John
                            I will call the owner & see if he can take it to Brisbane. It would be great if you can look at the car either way.
                            I will let you know the outcome.
                            Many thanks for your kind offer.
                            Motolita

Comment

Missed again!
                              Just as I posted to you John I saw the post from Michel.
                              Can't believe it I offered what was the asking price yesterday on the phone & offered to up my offer by negotiation & no response. What happened to best offers by 21 june? Can only guess someone made an offer he could not refuse. Ah well.
                              Next time John, Thanks
                              Motolita

Comment

Working...
                              X