1969 911T on carsales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1969 911T on carsales

No Affiliation 2 for sale through the same dealer.

Last edited by Terminator; 18-11-15, 08:49 PM.
    Mark Branson
    1969 Australian Delivered 911 ST Replica.
    TYP901 Register # 349

We are still going made then LHD 69T for $130ish looks like I had better increase the price of my 69S RHD
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Clyde: is your 69S RHD for sale?

Comment

Always
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President

Comment

LOL

I'll tell you when it gets really crazy when my lawyer mate starts asking me to find him an early Porsche, his next investment after the Llama farm, the timber forest, the Lithuanian Manganese mine...last time we spoke he had shifted all his investment $$$s to blue chip so put 50% in Telstra and the rest in bhp...

Comment

Originally posted by Bremith View Post
            LOL

I'll tell you when it gets really crazy when my lawyer mate starts asking me to find him an early Porsche, his next investment after the Llama farm, the timber forest, the Lithuanian Manganese mine...last time we spoke he had shifted all his investment $$$s to blue chip so put 50% in Telstra and the rest in bhp...

Whoops picked at least one wrong one there...for the next 5 years anyway
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President

Comment

And another 69T coupe now online. No affiliation.

I personally like this quote in reference to the $149,900 asking price:
              "...this [converted RHD] car (and others like this) offer the best of both worlds for much less upfront purchase price.."

Hmm...

Comment

It would be interesting to see how these cars sell/ if they sell, and what for. Personally I wouldn't touch a converted car if it was my last option. So for 150k, you would have to be going mad, surely!!

Comment

I have two converted cars.
                  they drive weird.
                  Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Didn't a T just sell at Motorclassica with multiple bidders for $200K plus premium?

Comment

Sold for $208k I believe. RHD tho. But still crazy money.

Comment

I had and Harry now has a converted car

Done with a full RHD clip from a UK car...think it depends on how its done

It drives/drove fine in my opinion.
                        Clyde Boyer
                        TYP 901 Register Inc.
                        President

Comment

There is nothing wrong with them if done correctly.My 72T is the best driver car I have, extremely fast with fantastic handling. To be honest if I had to have only one this would be the car.
                          Aus del 68 911S

Comment

My first foray into Porsches was an ex US 73 CIS Targa that had been converted to RHD. Appart from the later model dash which looked wrong it was well convereted using a complete G series panel and drove faultless. Have to say however now that prices are in the stratosphere that originality is important.

Comment

Originally posted by klasikcis View Post
                              My first foray into Porsches was an ex US 73 CIS Targa that had been converted to RHD. Appart from the later model dash which looked wrong it was well convereted using a complete G series panel and drove faultless. Have to say however now that prices are in the stratosphere that originality is important.
                              It's funny how a persons opinion on what is important varies based on what they currently own isn't it? :p

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Working...
                              X