Carrera 4 964 backdate $225k!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrera 4 964 backdate $225k!

I love the look, it's what I'll be going for with 71T (inc Slate Grey, which I reckon is the best 911 colour) but $200k? Hoo wee...

Can't work out how to save a pic from Carsales anymore (at least on my iPad)

Mmmmm not too bad for a Singer copy. Sits way too high off the ground. But it looks like a nice car. It I had that money though I would pay the extra and get a Singer.

Comment

Singer cars do nothing for me (looks wise). Not sure what all the hype is about with their cars, haven't driven one though.
      Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I think if you were in an aircraft hanger at an abandond airfield with just you and the car to look, then sit in, start up, let it warm up whilst looking at it and listening to it and then hitting the runway at redline in third before taking on a corner you would love it.
        I think they are a work of art that has been created by a man who just didn't take it to a body shop, then an engine shop etc etc like so many rich people who build cars.

Guys like this don't come around that often so I take my hat off to him.
        He got off his arse and did it.
        Remove the hype, the price the heritage and appreciate it for what it is.

I am sure Porsche engineering would all be nodding and saying to themselves why didn't we think of that.

I would love to see one and look over it and see it really is what I would do if I had the balls to do it.

Comment

Good vid here showing what he's put in to it:

At $US400-700k+ plus a 964 (they only use 964s) they're out of my postcode. I love some of the bits though and wish they sold them separately - but they don't. Front quarter glass with mirrors, font spoiler and the tail I think are noice. Wheels are custom Harvey Weidman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bremith View Post
            Good vid here showing what he's put in to it:

At $US400-700k+ plus a 964 (they only use 964s) they're out of my postcode. I love some of the bits though and wish they sold them separately - but they don't. Front quarter glass with mirrors, font spoiler and the tail I think are noice. Wheels are custom Harvey Weidman.
            I think they are fantastic!

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bremith View Post
              I love the look, it's what I'll be going for with 71T (inc Slate Grey, which I reckon is the best 911 colour) but $200k? Hoo wee...

Can't work out how to save a pic from Carsales anymore (at least on my iPad)
              I went and had a look at this car the other weekend.

It's brand new and perfect in every way ... If you're after a back date that is.

Comment

Where is it?

Comment

Clayton Bespoke in NSW

Happy New Year to all

Julian

Comment

Working...
                  X