No announcement yet.

912 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the pics, it looks like a pretty detailed resto and the car is still in immaculate condition. As the ad says, you would be hard pressed to replicate this car for the asking price.

The cost of entry to the 901 world.....
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Nice car. Love the colour!

I think a car that good is worth the money. Recall that many (a majority for a while) of the early 901's were in fact 912's. A bit cheaper and the former 356 owners identified with that excellent motor.

Comment

Value

It is nice to see the values of 912's going up. I am about to restore mine and it allows me to relax a little on what I spend if actual values are higher.

I realistically have all the P cars I ever need - I am glad I bought them over the last ten years - I would not want to be going out to by any old Porsche right now!

For those interested my 1966 912 that came over from Canada is going well. I have been driving around Melbourne and the engine is running smoother with each KM. Only issue was a no start at some point - turned out to be a broken wire on back of ignition switch - the yellow wire to starter - so easily fixed. Gear box wines some funny tunes so that will need a rebuild in the resto.

Comment

Working...
        X