Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

901 Bra

no affliation

A difficult choice. They work but have downsides as well, and look awful. I got one with the 356 but I can't see that the patina protecting 'bra' will be ever used again.

I had the latest film on the 997 and it was fantastic. I should think about that for the '68.
    Attached Files

Comment

What film did you have on the 997 Merv?

Cheers
      Adam

Comment

I agree they look very awful but for those going to Rennsport its cheap protection

But you're right clear film would be far nicer and these days very hard to detect

Comment

i have 3M Venture film on the front of both 911's and my daily driver.
          the front of the racer takes a hammering and thus far is unmarked.
          you do get what you pay for.
          Craig
          12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
          1972 2.4E Targa project
          1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

mine also has the tape on it - fitted by ozicozi in Sydney.

There was a Diablo Roadster getting done the day mine was protected.
            Justin Reed
            aka Reedminor
            1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
            1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
            1961 356B #114700
            Instagram: reedminor

Comment

I used the laters 3M stuff - clear and non-yellowing. Local supplier had all the right for model templates http://www.theracingroom.com.au

Easier to remove as well if needed

Comment

Merv grannies knickers mate ... For the sartorial few after clear film applied you can use your bra with impunity. Ive got a couple kicking around in the shed I'll be more than happy to bring up and disperse

Comment

A bit 'grannyist' Michel? I have never used this one that came with the car but the 356 guys swear by them, if fitted correctly, during their Gathering of the Faithful. I won't get started ...

Comment

Working...
                  X