1969T Duttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1969T Duttons

1969 Porsche 911 T - This very special Porsche 911 T was delivered new to Australia by Hamiltons Porsche. CAMS Log Booked vehicle - ready to race in any historic event.

Can anyone give me any info on this car, I have a friend who is interested?

PM is fine.

Chris,
    always need an excuse to pop in there so if you need me to pleeease let me know
    Julian

Comment

Always good idea to do your own checks on the provenance of the car, just to be sure.

Comment

Thanks for all the info on this Hugh, Toby, John, it has really helped

Comment

Had a look this morning. Apparently sold...
          Mick

Comment

Yep deal done.
            Excellent result for my friend.
            This is the second "Ron Angas" car ......Stewart Kays' being the first, so we may have a new member here, as 2nd

Comment

Amazing Patina on the car. First paint and i believe it will stay that way.
              Mick

Comment

Look forward to seeing it. First paint is a gift and should be retained whenever possible.

Comment

On Ron Angas Cars

My '73 Silver 911E was delivered to Ronald F Angas of " Colingrove " Angaston ,South Australia by Porsche Car Distributors 570 Chapel St South Yarra, according to the Maintenance Record Booklet on 08/08/73.

Registered as RRD911.

Must be the third link ,there is a 4 year pattern emerging here,

Bruce

Comment

Yes that is him, a friend and financial supporter of the Hamilton family.
                    it would be great to see them all together at some stage

given that 2 are now going to be in Adelaide where is yours?
                    Hugh Hodges
                    1973 E
                    Australian TYP 901 Register #005
                    Early 911S Register #776

Comment

In Tasmania,

Has been since 2000 when purchased from Duttons.
                      Known to me prior to that.

Makes the occasional trip over ,last in 2012,

Bruce

Comment

Angas

Originally posted by HughH View Post
                        Yes that is him, a friend and financial supporter of the Hamilton family.
                        it would be great to see them all together at some stage

given that 2 are now going to be in Adelaide where is yours?
                        Oh a second Angas 911 is coming here ?

Yes, Angas was a benefactor of the Hamiltons in that he was extrementy wealthy, a Porsche freunde and Alan once told me they would call him if things were a bit tight, and he'd send them a cheque with the instruction "let me know when my new (whatever the new upcoming one was) car is here"

Angas had the following from my memory...there's a few gaps to fill in:

'51 356 Split Screen Cabriolet RHD Porsche No1- the Schudmack fish silver car

'53/54 split window coupe- burgundy/red- I have an image reg '119'

????

'62 B coupe white with green - I have an image reg '119'

'65 901 Stone Grey/Green Aus RHD No 1 - & last car to wear his family number '119'

'69T 911 (which is when he sold the 901) ~ Dutton Car

'71 or '72 911E Sportomatic Ivory or White (a Typ 901 members car I recall years ago)

' 73 Silver 911E

Comment

Working...
                        X