TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete set of 911 Workshop Manuals 1972 onwards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete set of 911 Workshop Manuals 1972 onwards.

I am selling my complete 4 volume set of Original Porsche Factory Workshop manuals purchased around 10 years ago directly from the factory in Zuffenhausen. These manuals cover 911 models form 1972 on and have never been used in a workshop and are in pristine, clean condition (no greasy fingerprints).

They are complete with the grey Porsche binders and have the full 10 sections covering every aspect of the early 911 including very detailed electrical diagrams in COLOUR. I have only ever used these for reference or for part nos and they show almost no evidence of having been opened.

If you visit a GOOD early Porsche mechanic, you will most likely see a set of these in their workshop up on the shelf, or often lying open on the engine rebuild bench being used as a reference. These are THE definitive guuide to doing anything on your car with detailed diagrams, exploded views, photos and step by step procedures for even the most demanding rebuild job.

I know these cost me a lot of Euros at the time plus I had to haul them all the way back home . They are definitely the Genuine article from the Factory, not a photocopied, web sourced version of dubious copyright origin.

Will not separate and selling only as a complete set: $ 750.00 plus postage . Will ship anywhere around Australia or pickup from me in Melbourne (or at the TYP901 Show "N Shine event 2 Dec with the 356 guys.)

If your wife (or you) were wondering what you wanted for Christmas, this is an ideal gift.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 11 photos.
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

These are now sold but I do have a second set of early 911 Workshop manuals Vols 1 & II. $700 for the set.
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
    X