X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted 15 inch Fuchs

Wanted: 7 & 8 X 15 inch Fuchs
    for SC

Find Wheels, Tyres & Rims ads in Avoca Beach 2251, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I’ve spoken to this guy first hour they were listed. Ex track car. just a tad apprehensive cause they are showing lots battle scars from the track etc
      I just don’t know how much I can be certain on their integrity after 40 years.

Comment

How about our sponsor who has new wheels? Classic Wheels Australia? I have just agreed to purchased the same wheels as above. Same reason as you, not sure of old wheels!
        Alex Webster
        A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

agreed Alex,
          TUV compliance, one of the toughest in the world. Reasonably priced, and only giving away a little bit in weight compared to the original Fuch Felgen.
          its a tough argument against not going the way of Classic wheels Australia, and using the saving in wheels cost to get some retro Pirelli’s instead.
          unless you are date stamp specific on your parts for restoration or your out there racing it is definitely the best choice to make when common sense prevails.

Comment

Mmmpphhh, now I wonder if 911R deep 7 Fuchs replicas will
            fit on the front for that classic Carrera 2.7 RS non optioned look..........

Comment

Izz did you find your wheels? If you were stuck I do have a set of Fuchs 2 x 15 x flat 6 (1971) and 2 x 15 x7 (1976 from memory) excellent condition rims (no curbing) and great anodizing, but would need paint - $2,500.00. Were on my 1973 when purchased. Stored on top of the bathroom at work (for possible future project) so haven't checked the exact dates.
              Geoff 0414 557 159 (in Sydney)
              Peter V 016small.jpg

Comment

I’ve got a cracking set of refinished 15 x 7s & 8s. PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by SM911 View Post
                  Yes you do
                  Clyde Boyer
                  TYP 901 Register Inc.
                  President
                  Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by ITS-911 View Post
                    Izz did you find your wheels? If you were stuck I do have a set of Fuchs 2 x 15 x flat 6 (1971) and 2 x 15 x7 (1976 from memory) excellent condition rims (no curbing) and great anodizing, but would need paint - $2,500.00. Were on my 1973 when purchased. Stored on top of the bathroom at work (for possible future project) so haven't checked the exact dates.
                    Geoff 0414 557 159 (in Sydney)
                    Peter V 016small.jpg
                    I may be interested Geoff, call you tomorrow
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President
                    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by SM911 View Post

Comment

They certainly are Scotty. Thanks for a ultra smooth easy straight forward transaction.
                        theres something “magical” about a set of original Fuchs........

Comment

Originally posted by Izz View Post
                          Wanted: 7 & 8 X 15 inch Fuchs
                          for SC
                          I have several sets ranging from $4000 - $6000 depending on finish & condition/ Are you after Polished outer rim or OEM anodised. Also have great new replica

Comment

Working...
                          X