Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche Magazines for sale

Clearing my shelves.

These are mainly from subscriptions so UK versions mainly. All read but looked after. Check the pictures for exact numbers. But my descriptions will be 99% good on what issues are included. Before I ship I will check the house and the odd issue I have listed as missing will turn up also.

Price includes freight to anywhere in Aus - sent by courier so please supply a street address (not a PO box).

Payment by Paypal only.

Will not split out issues.

***PRICE REDUCTION - they go on eBay next week if not sold ******

GTPorsche Issues between 44-114 - 40 issues in total (check picture for numbers) $100. *****REDUCED to $80

911 and Porsche issues 154, 156-173, 175-179, 181-249 $300 *****REDUCED to $200

Total911 issues 7-117 (missing 12, 30, 35, 46, 116) $300 ******REDUCED to $200
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Robin; 26-08-15, 06:56 AM.

Not surprised the Porsche classic issues have sold. Have seen the first issue sell well on it.s own for quite a lot of money,someone knew what they were buying...
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Indeed. #1 highly sought after...
      John Forcier
      1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
      1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
      Restoration Saga
      1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Price Reduced

Hi All - I have reduced the price on the remaining magazines - if these do not sell by the end of the week I will throw them on eBay - thanks for looking.

Comment

Last chance

Last option on these - all going on eBay next week.

Comment

Hi Robin

FWIW I had to get rid of a lot of my magazines when we moved house a couple of years ago. The ebay thing is tedious. I was able to move bulk lots using gumtree for $50, but in the end I gave most of the mags away...

GLWS
            John Forcier
            1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
            1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
            Restoration Saga
            1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Working...
            X